1. Do you have retail stores?
- We are based out of Idaho and have two amazing store locations in Twin Falls and Pocatello. The items that are sold on our website are not necessarily items that are available in the store. The inventories are separate so any items purchased on this website will have to be paid for and returned through the Comment Sold system and not in the stores.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
- We offer credit card, debit card and PayPal payment options. We do not have access to change any method of payment. If you need to change or update your method of payment you can do so by accessing your account.
3. What countries do you ship to?
- We primarily ship in the US. We can ship to Cananda for an additional shipping fee. If there are particular locations that require additional shipping information we will contact you ASAP.
4. How often do you restock product?
- Many of the items we order sell out from the manufacturer quckly or are the last cuttings they offer and will not be available to restock. Make sure you're adding those items you missed out on to your waitlists ladies! We will restock items as they are available based on these lists. The best way to ensure you get those waitlisted items is to AUTHORIZE your purchase as listed below in ordering.
5. How do I get customer support?
- Feel free to explore our website to see if we have the answer to your question listed. If you still can't find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to contact us.
1. How do I choose a size?
- Please view our sizing chart to help you choose the correct size. We try our best to include any tips or hints on sizing in the items description. If you still are unsure, you can always contact us for any additional help.
2. How do I place an order?
- It's super easy! Just select the item you want by clicking on the photo. Choose the size and color you need and add it to your cart. You will then have the option to view your cart and complete your purchase or continue shopping. Make sure any credits, coupons and gift card amounts are reflected in the balance due prior to completing your purchase. We have no way to access this information one the transaction is complete. Select "checkout" to complete your purchase.
3. How do I apply my gift card?
- Simply access your account page. Select "Redeem Gift Card" under your account information where you will be prompted to enter the gift card code. Your new balance due will be reflected. Just make sure you complete your transaction by selecting "Checkout".
4. How do I apply a coupon code?
- Simply access your account page. Scroll down to order summary and select "Add Coupon Code" where you will be prompted to enter the coupon code. Your new balance will be reflected. Just make sure you complete your transaction by selecting "Checkout".
5. How is my online credit applied?
- If you have returned an item for credit it will be listed at the top of your account page. Once an item is added to your cart the new balance be reflected as you add items to your cart.
6. How do I remove and item from my cart?
- Select the trash can when viewing items in your cart. You can also delete items by accessing your account at the top of our website page and selecting the trash can in the upper left hand corner on the item photo.
7. How long do items stay in my cart?
- You have 6 hours from the time an item is added to your cart to complete your purchase. If it is not completed within the alloted amount of time it will drop out of your cart and move to the next customer's cart in line. You will receive a notification reminding you there are pending items in your cart that are about to expire.
8. What if the item I want is sold out?
- If an item is currently out of stock you will the opportunity to add it to your WAITLIST. To see your waistlisted items simply go to your account at the top of the website and scroll down to "waitlist/backordered items". There you will have the opportunity to delete or authorize your waitlisted items.
9. How can I make sure I get my waitlisted item if it is restocked?
- You can now Authorize your waitlisted items!! This is an awesome feature! If you are on a waitlist for an item, you can select to authorize the item, meaning once the item is restocked or becomes available again, it bumps you to the top of the line on the waitlist and automatically charges your method of payment. This option will save you the additional step of having to check out, and will help ensure you receive the item if its restocked.
10. How do I change my email, address, method of delivery or payment?
- Any changes to your account can be completed once you add items to your cart prior to completing your purchase. You can also access your account information at the top of the website page.
11. Can I change my order once I have paid?
- Please just contact us and we will be happy to help you with any product or address changes once your order has been completed. We do not have access to change your payment information so please do so prior to completeing your purchase by selecting the drop down menu.
1. How much is shipping?
- We charge a flat rate of $3 per item. Orders totaling $75 (before taxes) or more will receive free shipping. USPS charges our shipping fees based on the weight of the package so unfortunatley, we are unable to add extra items to a shipment without a shipping fee.
2. How are my items shipped?
- Your items will be shipped within 2-3 days via USPS once your invoice is paid.
3. How will I know when my order has shipped?
- You will receive a notification letting you know your order has shipped with the shipping info and tracking number.
4. My order says it was delivered. What If I have not received it?
- USPS recommends checking to see if the carrier left it in a safer place due to potential hazard or weather conditions. Check with others in your house to make sure they did not accept it. In rare cases, packages may show as 'delivered' but could take additional 24 hours. If you still are unable to locate the package, please contact your local Post Office. They have a GPS that can track your package and tell you exactly where it was delivered. You can also file a missing mail claim through the USPS website. Fashion 15 Below is not responsible for packages that have been stolen, misdelivered or been mishandled by USPS.
5. I chose local pick-up as my delivery method. When will it be available?
- We offer local pickup at our store locations in Twin Falls and Pocatello during regular business hours Monday through Saturday 10 am to 6 pm. As orders are fulfilled, all Twin Falls local pick up orders will be available for pickup the following day. All Pocatello local pick up orders are delivered to the Pocatello location and are available for pickup every Tuesday morning.
1. What is your return policy?
- You can return items within 7 days of receiving them in their original condition for exchange or online credit only. Please see our complete return policy here for guidelines and exclusions.
2. Who is responsible for the return shipping?
- Return shipping fees are paid by the buyer and are not covered by Fashion 15.
3. How do I exchange an item?
- Please contact us if you would like to make an exchange and note it on your return form. We are happy to exchange an item if it is still in stock. You will be notified by email if we are able to make the exchange and confirm your method of delivery. We will send a PayPal invoice to cover the shipping fees for the exchanged items at our normal shipping rate of $3 per item. Otherwise, you will receive a credit on your online account to use towards another item.
4. Do I need a return form?
5. What if the item I receive is damaged?
- Please contact us immediately if you believe the item you received is damaged. We will exchange the item if it is still available free of shipping charges. Otherwise, you will receive a credit on your online account to use towards another item.
6. When will by credit show up on my online account?
- We try to process returns as quickly as possible. Please allow 5-7 days for your credit to appear on your account. We will contact you by email if your return was not eligible for credit.
7. I returned several items. Why does my notification only show one item credited?
- Please check your account page for the credit balance available. Our system requires each item to be returned separately and the notifications received by the customer do not always reflect the total amount credited by our customer service team.